Thursday 13 June 2013, ϟ 0 shout(s)



argggghhhh ! korannngg ... brrrrrr .
muka muka muka qiela dah terbakar . HAHA . gara gara maen bola jaring .
baru jer nak jga muka kann . skunk dahh berbelang dah .
omgggg ! .
katanya lawan hujung bulan 6 dan awai bulan 7 .
buad dah . dh la 1/7 exam muet , untuk speaking.
ehhhemm . how are you ? HAHA .
greattt . mcm la kna ckp tu time exam nnty .
actually i'm feel so sad . but never mind .
i don't think about it again . because it will make me cry .
why must i'm cry ? why ? ehmm
mybe coz i'm just a girl . i  can't keep it .:')
but i'm always want my heart to be strong . i'm tired of crying .
i'm begging him to understand me . i'm alone .
i'll hope in my bufday next week . it will be a great memories .
truly from my heart i still love him whole of my heart (':
i can't stop thinking about him . 
i just want him be with me . without thinking about friend and work.
kkkkkk . tamau la citer sedih sedih . 
okay gtg now .
mmmmmmuuahhh ! xoxoxo
bhaiiiii !



0 Comment(s) new past